But don't let me have all the fun! Share a random fact about yourself in the comments, so we can all get to know each other a little better.
|My favorite place|
1. I am not a fan of cake (including cupcakes) or s'mores. I do not apologize for that.
2. I'm a geek girl. Not only can I play D&D (I first learned to play with my dad, aunt, uncle, and grandmother), but I can also run (or GM, or DM if you're old school) a game. And I do, occasionally, for my husband and kids.
3. I have a weakness Sour Patch Kids, Shock Tarts, and all things tart & tangy; however, my all-time favorite snack is a big bowl of popcorn with sea salt and coconut oil.
4. I performed in a drum corps during the summer of '95. We didn't win, but I did a lot of push-ups and ate more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches than you can imagine. Fun times.
5. Love me some Janis Joplin. I grew up listening to Steppenwolf; Peter, Paul, and Mary; Jim Croce; Lionel Richie; and the Supremes. Definitely an eclectic beginning, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Now it's your turn! Share one totally random fact about yourself in the comments section below.